Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jacobfoxtr

Hunter's Mark + Marked Shot + Regen Doesnt work !!

4 posts in this topic

Sylvanas - Legion 7.1.5

Vexcon, horde, 110, hunter, guild Virtuality

Since last update (Update #26; April 14th 2017) hunters are started being broken. The main probles is, that Hunter's Mark does not stack on target. That is a HUGE issue.! Since we can't stack Hunter's Mark on target, Marked Shot does not procs and since Marked Shot is consider as the main damage spell on Legion expansion for hunters, we are lacking of damage. And I'm talking about almost 200k dps less then it was before the update..... It is huge problem in PVP and also in PVE. I'm not sure, if I can provide some screenshot, because that is not a problem, which you can marked as Valid or Invalid since this is problem happening during fights and capture it will be harder than you think. Since lot of players are complaining about this and non of them report this problem, because their solution was to change a specialization to Survival / Beast Mastery , I hope this brings some solution, because right now Marksmanship hunter spec is un-playable. 

I'm asking you Devs to look at this issue. I know hunters are minority on this server, but I love hunters, I've been playing hunters since WOTLK and I'm able to say (after all those years spent playing hunters), that is is a big issue right now. And the results are obvious -> I lost almost 150-180k dps doing mythics + raid and in PVP I'm not able to kill, because I just simply don't have damage to kill others ..... 

I'm looking forward to hear from you ! 

Best wishes, Vexcon !

1 person likes this

Up

Can confirm... Marked Shot is not working as intended. Marksman hunter in general is very buggy.

Well according to their bugtracker is fixed and i will tell you how  they say is fixed, they say is fixed by swiching specs every time you login,join dungeon, raids, bgs, arenas, you need to swich spec to bm or sv to mm and that way  you get Hunter*s Mark working /dublefacepalm