Peluche

Devblog 2

18 posts in this topic

Release of our Naxxramas promotion on Dalaran and top PvE.

We released a promotional video for the realm of Dalaran and the release of Naxxramas. You can share the video on social media with the hashtag #KillThuzad in order to have a chance to win one of 50 pre-made characters involved! We also launched instant level 70 in order to allow you to discover the continent of Northrend and be ready for the release of Naxxramas November the 20th. With this release, we will introduce the top PvE as announced in the blog of the previous development.

Everything is good for copying and character transfers.

This week, we completed our work on copies and character transfers. So you can now move your character between realms of the same expansion or copy it to a higher expansion.

Formation of an SQL development team.

In order to work on quests and NPCs, we decided to create a SQL development team to correct problems associated with quests, NPCs, loots, and all other issues related to the database. Each week, we will make adjustments at this level, they will be included in the update notes.

PvE on Warlords of Draenor.

We made several corrections on Highmaul bosses and all the achivements related to the raid. We also fixed an usebug on the last boss of the instance. We worked on the Foundry with the reports from our testers. We scripted tokens T17 and jewelry for normal and Heroic. If we have no other adjustments to make on the first wing of the Foundry, we will be able to start the second one. Regarding the dungeons, the support will be improved and we will make more adjustments soon.

The lumber mill available in your Garrisons!

The Lumber Mill is now available in your garrison.  We'll soon start level 2 buildings.

PvE in Mists of Pandaria.

The third wing in Heroic of Throne of thunder was finished and we have deployed it on the PTR. It is now available ingame! We started and finished the fourth wing in Heroic mode, and it'll be available next week. Concerning the Siege of Orgrimmar, we fixed the problems of Norushen and we'll start the 4th boss.

News from the authenticator!

About the website, the authenticator system is almost finished, we still have some tests to do and it will be good. The system will not be available on the game launcher before few weeks. To recall the authenticator will allow you to secure your account through a code generated from your mobile via the Google Authenticator application. It will be effective on our WEB services and on the launcher.

Several fixes for the launcher.

This week we have improved the stability of the launcher, fixed display inconsistencies (eg fanciful percentages which sometimes appeared when downloading) and other display problems for the MAC launcher. We also repaired the MAC launcher for Mists of Pandaria. We are currently working on the WoD download the launcher so you can avoid the worries of lag or wowerror because you download the game while playing. And automatic connection to the games via the launcher is already active for WoD. After that, we will look to include news from the website on the launcher.

Optimizations for Warlords of Draenor.

Right now we do optimization for our Warlords of Draenor realms in order to reduce lag and allow more players on realms. These patches will greatly improve your game experience on our realms.

The inter-realms for Mists of Pandaria.

We will start the inter-realms for Mists of Pandaria after the optimizations for WoD, which should happen quickly enough, we made good progress in that direction. The cross-realm will allow you to battlegrounds and arenas with players from another realm.

4 people like this

Can you help me please?

what happend

Hi Miochan here

I hope Imperator is fixed now especially the time in between the appearance of the waves of Abnormal anomalies.

lumber mill cool! time to change my Garrisons

"We are currently working on the WoD download the launcher so you can avoid the worries of lag or wowerror because you download the game while playing"

Well it still does kicks us out when we try to swithc several zones(should we download full game then play)?

i have full game and still get that so its not because of it

did u downloaded it from torrent or battle.net launcher?

Hello, Peluche! First, sorry for my english and my questions. I want to ask, when devs will pay attention to PvP in Dalaran? Me and my friends play there from the beginning. The first reason why I'm here is because I thought Wintergrasp battle it worked well. Now comes the moment in which I was disappointed, only first battle for the day work fine, after this all walls, towers, and most of the quests givers and vendors are gone. That's mean, if i want to play good battle and get gear or weekly quest i need to wake up at 6-7 a.m. after server restart. Its a WotLK server so i think you can find fix for this problem. Next thing is the difference in the gear between the two realms (Pandaria and Dalaran) we do not have any chance against Pandaria ppl, they have last seasons gear, shadowmourne and etc... So we have deadly gladiator gear vendors, but we need rise our arena rate to get it, with this gear that we have, cant win one battle. You can read and this topics http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/topic/1515-honor-vendor/  http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/topic/1959-rdf/ too. Thank you in advance!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, VI{P}ER said:

Hello, Peluche! First, sorry for my english and my questions. I want to ask, when devs will pay attention to PvP in Dalaran? Me and my friends play there from the beginning. The first reason why I'm here is because I thought Wintergrasp battle it worked well. Now comes the moment in which I was disappointed, only first battle for the day work fine, after this all walls, towers, and most of the quests givers and vendors are gone. That's mean, if i want to play good battle and get gear or weekly quest i need to wake up at 6-7 a.m. after server restart. Its a WotLK server so i think you can find fix for this problem. Next thing is the difference in the gear between the two realms (Pandaria and Dalaran) we do not have any chance against Pandaria ppl, they have last seasons gear, shadowmourne and etc... So we have deadly gladiator gear vendors, but we need rise our arena rate to get it, with this gear that we have, cant win one battle. You can read and this topics http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/topic/1515-honor-vendor/  http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/topic/1959-rdf/ too. Thank you in advance!

That really is bad that i have to wake up at 04:30 to win a Wintergrasp solo due to population imbalance and one more complain is 1x drop and 1x profession rates with no auction house activity, could you at least put 2x profession for certain time at least, its really painfull.

Also im for turning crossrealm pvp off for numerous reasons.
Thanks in advance.

Edited by martinzs
1 person likes this

Actualy considering wintergrasp you should put 1 day controll for each faction, since atm there are 19 alliances and 9 of them in wintergrasp and as i logged to my horde and ... 2x 70 lvls online.

(The cross-realm will allow you to battlegrounds and arenas with players from another realm. )

can we go dun and raid with them too?

How far are you with the legendary quest chain for MoP?

Hello :) In new Launcher on Firestorm, the game started only 32 bit :( Why? Is there a 64 bit?

Lumber Mill is fine... but what about mine ? I cant take a quest for opening the mine...

Just now, Ragnarocek said:

Lumber Mill is fine... but what about mine ? I cant take a quest for opening the mine...

In Trall mine work....

Okay thX looks cool.

But here:

We have this problem for 3 month!!!!

Why you blocked us?!?!?!?

I hope Imperator is fixed now especially the time in between the appearance of the waves of Abnormal anomalies. mx player

Edited by goyalmanik22