Shelby

Development Blog 6

52 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Zale said:

does the staff of firestorm understand that in 7.1 patch alot of skills got redone and stat changes for classes happened and in 7.1.5 class talents got switched around for some classes so how does this fix class balance ?? its just going to give us more stuff that doesnt work and more classses that are unplayable you cant even fix classes in 7.0.3 adding 7.1.5 is going to be a fcking sht storm

7.0.3 not relevant. 7.1.5 will work better than 7.0.3

1 hour ago, Zale said:

does the staff of firestorm understand that in 7.1 patch alot of skills got redone and stat changes for classes happened and in 7.1.5 class talents got switched around for some classes so how does this fix class balance ?? its just going to give us more stuff that doesnt work and more classses that are unplayable you cant even fix classes in 7.0.3 adding 7.1.5 is going to be a fcking sht storm

they didnot focus on spell development on 7.0.3 since most of them changed in 7.1.5 , thats why classes spells fixes were very slow 

I'd like to know two things:

1. You said HFC will be released by the end of the month. Are the available bosses only gonna be Hellfire Assault & Kormrok or are there gonna be more?

2. Once you get out HFC heroic & normal difficulty, are you moving onto developing Mythic?

P.S. Don't make WoD suffer cuz of legion. You literally said that's what happened and that's not ok. I don't see MoP content coming at the expense of legion.

Inveric please fixed to launcher for legion is problem to play for legion please fixed...

PLZZ Fixed legion to launcher for play legion and is bugged problem for not play plss

There have been some srs problems about pvp on wod (pretty much critical bugs) like every single warrior is abusing their fear (intimidating shout) with charge to just bug u out so u cant move and more and more crap.U cant focus soo much on legion and just forget about wod honestly its rly not fair.

17 hours ago, souna1000 said:

they didnot focus on spell development on 7.0.3 since most of them changed in 7.1.5 , thats why classes spells fixes were very slow 

well both of you are wrong, Zale do not know what implementing 7.1.5 will do to the spells, and a lot of spells are actually fixed on the patch. and you, they did work on spells 7.0.3 and it's not most spells that changed, some talents changed and some modifiers were changed, but by far most skills stays the same... and they were not slow, for every 10 fixes for 1 class, the devs needs to do 10 for every class. so if you look at fixes only for your class and only for your spec, sure it seems like slow fixes, the server do not look at very insolated cases like this. they look overall

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Zale said:

Man you don't even know how 7.1.5 works atm, you weren't there too test it aswell, so please, restrain yourself for trying to act smart about it. The spells will work as same as on 7.0.3, maybe with some small amount of minor new bugs after merge, but nevertheless those will get sorted out.

4 hours ago, Cooderz said:

Man you don't even know how 7.1.5 works atm, you weren't there too test it aswell, so please, restrain yourself for trying to act smart about it. The spells will work as same as on 7.0.3, maybe with some small amount of minor new bugs after merge, but nevertheless those will get sorted out.

the spells will work same as on 7.0.3 soooo not working at all thx for heads up

fix furry warr !!! 

1 hour ago, YOLOREKT said:

fix furry warr !!! 

Fix yourself fury is fine the way it is now wait for 7.1.5 

On 3/12/2017 at 10:17 AM, Inveric said:

Very good news

P.S
  Boost feral druid in PvE please, He have too low dps,  Also check out Serenity (monk) it dont works well. ( CDS need fix ) 

On 12/03/2017 at 7:35 AM, yano said:

Well keep it up firestorm i wish that PvP would be fixed so horde doesn´t always win but its just a personal request pls :D :3 

I guess that's the primary reason why i quit playing legion here but it doesn't have anything related with a PVP bug, the alliance team is just so horrible that they never play coop, in my case, I had to make a party of at least 5 friends to focus on the objective & win so the only bug you can fix on ally side is to permanently ban those noobs xD from the game

3 people like this

Will be good if you  try to fix also some old raids/dungeons:
-Hellfire Citadel
-Siege of Orgrimmar
-Highmaul
-Blackrock Foundry
-Firelands
-Dragon Soul

-_-

1 hour ago, Starghoster said:

Will be good if you  try to fix also some old raids/dungeons:
-Hellfire Citadel
-Siege of Orgrimmar
-Highmaul
-Blackrock Foundry
-Firelands
-Dragon Soul

-_-

Greetings Starghoster, BRF is working fine for the most part but you need to go with someone else and just the last couple bosses arent working that well (operator and maidens) so you cant reach blackhand because of it and as for the rest SoG isnt even fully released in MoP yet and HC is on its starting phases on WoD so i dont expect to see them here in Legion for a very long time since there are other priorities but Firelands and Dragon Soul could be soon too but not entirely sure about it.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.

Are you guys gonna release links to download patch 7.1.5? Will we get the links after merge or before the merge?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

any E.T.A for 7.1.5?

hy guys, i'm main feral druid and i'm asking you, why did u delete all of feral druid bugreports and i want to know, is it possible on this server when will you fix,at least golden traits, for feral druids???

I cant wait till i can hop into the emerald nightmare! 4hrs FTW!!!

OMG , all the Profession's bugtracker tickets from 7.0.3 were deleted ....

i had problems with cooking profession, alchemy, archeo,..... alot and i have submitted alot of tickets, they were all gone ?? SERIOUSLY.....

Hi all guys, i want to know that if 7.0.3 has been deletet, this not means that we dont know anymore about bugs that are currently in game...about classes...we all play on live (sylvanas) so we know what is working or not...about the rest (prof content etc.) Is the same we have some QA membera that is constantly monitorizing contwnts and stuff..

At least the comunity help on BT is reaaly good because sometimes we can miss something, but we are working as hard as possible in order to ansure u the best quality of game possible!

Trust me 

3 people like this

how i can be paladin class master? 

10 hours ago, Drackariss said:

how i can be paladin class master? 

Greetings Drackariss, You can apply for CM in here:

New content is nice especially for veterans in the game, but I rather see the existing content fixed: class hall missions, professions and gathering. What is being planned for that?

Good that u are man of your word and released HFC at time u promised, with informing us about it.