• Announcements

• Otacon

Securing a Firestorm Account   11/16/19

Securing your account is very important, so please read our guideline here:    
    • Melfela

International Game Master Recruitment   04/27/21

Greetings! The Firestorm International Staff is currently looking for Game Masters! Here you can see the state of recruitment for each expansion: Sethraliss, our Battle for Azeroth realm: OPENED Sylvanas & Greymane, our Legion realms: OPENED Garrosh, our Mists of Pandaria realm: OPENED  
      What is a Game Master ?

A Game Master's role is to help players, to guide them in their journey and to make sure that everyone's stay on Firestorm is as pleasant as possible, by making sure that we all respect the rules, and each other.
      You will thus be a support for the whole international community in game, and on the forum.  
        Prerequisites: A good knowledge of WoW as a whole, but with a strong emphasize on the expansion you are applying on.  Proper english skills, including a flawless spelling and the capability to follow and answer in a voice conversation. Having a great level of patience and compassion when in contact with players! Being at least 18 years old, and mature Having a functional mic, and a valid discord account A strong will to help, and being able to listen, not just hear! Being able to organize and schedule your own time  Being available at least 10 hours a week, regularly (if you can log 10h the weekend, but not at all during the week it won't do!) Being able to work autonomously but also being comfortable talking with your team!   Will be a good addition to your resume: Having a knowledge of GM Commands (Trinity / Mangos) Having a GM experience, even on another server (if so, which one ?) Anything that you can put forward in your application, that would make us chose you over someone else!  

How to apply?  
      ↓ If you think you would fit in the position, and wish to join the International GM team, please write us an email here: ↓
      »   fsrecruitmentinter@gmail.com   «
      Knowing and mastering everything isn't required! You will join a team of people with their own set of skills: diversity is a good thing!   When you send your application, the email must necessarily have: In the subject, the proper expansion tag: [BFA] / [Legion] / [MOP]  Your discord account username & tag. Example: Discord#1234 All of your Firestorm account emails Your forum account name       The more information and details you provide, the better! It shows involvement, but also helps us evaluate your potential as individual, and within the team.
      Telling us that you're motivated in two lines probably won't work out: we expect to get to know you a little bit when reading your application. To get some insight on you, your personnal experience and knowledge!

Your application will be reviewed and we will send you an email back with our answer, usually within a week. If it gets accepted we will contact you directly on discord to proceed with a voice interview in order to get to know each other better!

If you have any questions regarding the international GM position, you can send a private message to either Melfela#2038 or 'Pantoufle™#8984 on discord.
      The International staff thanks you for your interest, and hopes to hear from you soon!
    • Melfela

International Moderator Recruitment   04/27/21

Greetings, The Firestorm Team is currently looking for Forum and Discord Moderators to reinforce its ranks. It is possible to apply for one of the two platforms only.     Who are we, what are our jobs? The moderators are the people mainly in charge of monitoring the Firestorm forum and the International rooms on the public Discord. They have almost no power in game and will never intervene in game (except in very exceptional cases). They monitor the forum in terms of its content, moderate, warn and sanction people who do not respect the rules. They also provide assistance to players and respond to those who encounter problems.     How to apply ? Applications should be sent to the following address: >> fsrecruitmentinter@gmail.com <<
      The subject of the email must start with the [Moo] tag.
      A minimum of information is to be provided when applying. It goes without saying that two lines to say that you are motivated will not be enough.
      We expect from you in this application an expression and development of your experiences / knowledge / personal information. If your application interests us, you will be contacted automatically by Discord or by email for a possible interview and then a test period will follow, the duration of which will depend entirely on you. Please indicate your nickname on the forum and that of discord so that we can look at your background and your behavior there.
      Are required in your application: Be 16 years of age or older. Impeccable spelling. Know how to use a forum correctly. A minimum of knowledge on WoW. Being able to keep your cool, have rigor, regularity and autonomy. Discord & a functional microphone to facilitate intra-staff communication. Will be a plus for your application: Relatively wide schedules. Have already been a moderator on other forums or other discords (if so, indicate which ones). And what you may find interesting to highlight.   Please indicate your nickname on the forum and that of discord so that we can look at your background and your behavior there.   The Firestorm Team thanks you for your future involvement.
      See you soon.
    • Hanzo

International Firestorm Team Roster   08/21/21

Here, you can find the list of members of the International Firestorm team. This topic also allows you to verify the team's identity so you won't make any mistakes or get scammed by a malicious player impersonating a staff member. Please note that no team member will ever ask for your credentials or personal information.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mercz

World Boss problem!!!!!!!!!

32 posts in this topic

Ok i kill once world boss doun't count it i relog kill it second time count me the quest and i can't loot it first there was 1231723987 ppl on boss and second i can't even loot it you say one loot a week i can't even click to loot it's gray i know it's possible to don't have any item but you can still loot it ok ??? Than i ask gm Avvana and he told me this is some kind of problem of phase because there was spawning like 5-6 world bosses and now what for ppl that don't even loot they loose quest and can't loot anymore for fuck seek is this please restore quest for this ppl come on firestorm this is not fair .....................

i got completed    WQ on    Jim clone xDDD nice jobs.. and no loot under tons of ppl

You just cannot loot the boss ppl move but you cannot loot it its just gray WHY FIRESTORM YOU TELL US 1 LOOT A WEEK BUT NAH YOU CANT BECAUSE AGAIN BUG WITH PHASE HEHEH NICE GOOD JOB AND YES I'M VERY MAD SO COME ON RESET QUEST FOR THIS PPL LIKE ME FFS...

same was happened to my 3 chars by every first hit Boss was Red after instantly went to Grey so i automaticly even dont have this 33% chance of Loot bcs he is Grey and after kill no Loot Icon no Reward from Worldquest and saved for next 6 Days....and you wonder why Community get Mad and leave from here!!!

Yes i dont wonder why anymore...

This madness for nearly 10 minutes to finally have people move and see grey tagged boss non-lootable. Hmpf.

WoWScrnShot_022217_220211.jpg

1 person likes this

Can some GM or some guy from friestorm to answer me huh ? Why guys you are hiding tell us everything tell us the problem tell us you will restore our loose quest for YOUR PROBLEM WITH PHASE DONT HIDE.

Still hiding ?

I kill the boss to today and I was able to loot, I see trinkiet but I was to slow to loot cause all Horde bastards nuke me in one sec... 

So no loot for me to and now i need to w8 again one week to try kill boss...

Mad as hell....

1 person likes this

I cant even loot it because firestorm problem....

cry more :D They dont care,, they wont care.. ur not on ofic. server :D its same problem every free server has.. :D GMs just dont care.. :D, yes, they ll solve the problem :D but your problem? nope :D 

Normally you should not have to loot a World Boss. The loot is supposed to be personal, auto looted on kill ... Ask for a fix on the tracker.

1 person likes this

To get credit for killing jim kill his clone. As for looting go to key bindings targeting tab scroll all the way down bind a key on 9th function from the bottom(interact with target) once you do that in chat type /tar withered and click the key bind. Walk around a bit to make sure you are close enough to the corpse and if there is loot you will open loot table if there is no loot try next week no need to wait till all those people move away.

2 minutes ago, Elementälist said:

To get credit for killing jim kill his clone. As for looting go to key bindings targeting tab scroll all the way down bind a key on 9th function from the bottom(interact with target) once you do that in chat type /tar withered and click the key bind. Walk around a bit to make sure you are close enough to the corpse and if there is loot you will open loot table if there is no loot try next week no need to wait till all those people move away.

Well when i killed the boss even with the quest the corpse was grey can you explain why and will i get any loot if i dont have the quest even i haven't loot the boss, hope I will get the proper answer.

1 minute ago, blitzzassasin said:

Well when i killed the boss even with the quest the corpse was grey can you explain why and will i get any loot if i dont have the quest even i haven't loot the boss, hope I will get the proper answer.

First of all world boss has only 30-35% chance to give you loot each week once you completed quest you can't get loot from boss anymore.So if you completed quest and no loot then you weren't lucky enough try get loot from other boss next week.

Just now, Elementälist said:

First of all world boss has only 30-35% chance to give you loot each week once you completed quest you can't get loot from boss anymore.So if you completed quest and no loot then you weren't lucky enough try get loot from other boss next week.

Not even gold?

2 minutes ago, blitzzassasin said:

Not even gold?

you get gold from world quest or resources 

Just now, Elementälist said:

you get gold from world quest or resources 

Man the corpse was grey and unlootable, like i never killed it and you mean its normal?

if there is no loot in corpse why should you see it other then grey ?

8 minutes ago, Elementälist said:

if there is no loot in corpse why should you see it other then grey ?

No your are wrong they say loot one time a week so you can open corpse and if you dont have item you dont have this is fine but you cant even open loot.

Man, this is legion not mop, cata, etc.... it doesn't matter if there's no loot in the corpse. It will always be red cause its personal loot. When you kill a normal mob, ( even if he doesn't have a loot )  have you ever seen its nameplate to be grey in color?

There is 2 ways to complete this quest:

1 kill boss till it drops you loot.

2 kill his clone quest gets completed and you might not get loot.

Your choise which way you want it to be.

2 minutes ago, blitzzassasin said:

Man, this is legion not mop, cata, etc.... it doesn't matter if there's no loot in the corpse. It will always be red cause its personal loot. When you kill a normal mob, ( even if he doesn't have a loot )  have you ever seen its nameplate to be grey in color?

in firestorm corpses are grey if you are nto the one who tagged them first but you still can loot them

guys  , today i have the world boss World quest withered jim , i killed him , and i loot him , corpse never despawn , and when i looted him and get my item , World quest completed , Everything is ok , whats complaining on ? Well i think to end the complains they should change the way of loot , and make it as follow , Instantly when world boss die , Your loot will be winned without looting the corpse , they will be directly in inventory .

1 person likes this

I have killed the boss 4 times and the quest can't be completed, then one of his clones was killed and I complete the quest but without any reward, no gold nor reputation and no loot and I get saved for the next 6 days.

Edited by Max