17 posts in this topic

Hello and welcome!

I decided to create a single thread for us roleplayers! After looking for so long for others into RP over world chat and various guilds, I realized that this is the only way to form an RP community on this server. As a reply for this topic leave a list of your RP character bellow, and the realm you play on, so that we can find each other and play together!

I play on Grommash (US) server mainly.

Horde characters: Aródu, Ingwe

Alliance characters: Adraan

Be sure to message me, or anyone on this thread, if you are interested in RP. If you are new to this, please go on YouTube and look up some guides for RP, as well as maybe get the addon MyRolePlay - this makes is much easier and more enjoyable. Take care!

wat do u mean exactly by role playing ? 

I hope I am not here too late for reply and also I hope that somebody still lives here.
I'd like to join an roleplay community on Grommash, if there's something like that.

But I am afraid that my skill in english language is not high enough to have good enjoyment from it. It could be an obstacle...

My characters on the Horde are Shalis and Alöwen.
Also I have a draenei paladin called Phaere on Alliance.

1 person likes this

if u guys want rp guild wisper gunnolf in grommash 

Does anyone know a working RP addon? I have already tried Total RP3 and Total RP2 and neither of them worked due to the server not being in connect with blizzard.net.

Please help :/

Edited by dipat

On 3/14/2016 at 1:48 PM, dipat said:

Does anyone know a working RP addon? I have already tried Total RP3 and Total RP2 and neither of them worked due to the server not being in connect with blizzard.net.

Please help :/

Total RP3 is working fine for me.  Another one you can try is MyRolePlay. That one is also working alright for me! 

2 hours ago, Shahriar said:

Total RP3 is working fine for me.  Another one you can try is MyRolePlay. That one is also working alright for me! 

But for just me, I can't see elses :/

Is there any RP Guilds or RP'ers in Noire? If there is more In Grommash Server i am willing to change realms and create on an alliance side either a warlock or paladin or mage.

Please reply asap so i can know where to invest rping my toon before i start. Thank you kindly.

i'm up for any rp

i love rp while playing wow

i love it from my heart

Hello! 

Right now, things are a bit down with RP wise. Not sure what's up, but things are slow. I'm usually around and up for RP whenever I'm online.  I'm part of the guild Forsaken Knights and can invite for anyone on Alliance that is interested. You can message me on my character Monori. If I'm not online, just leave me a message. For horde you can find me on my alt character Attreiyu. 

Hey , I play an alliance mage on gromash would love to join the community. So happy it exists 

Forsaken Knights is a mercenary RP guild on Grommash realm and we are a alliance RP guild and we are recruiting RPers of any lvl and skill 

Please contact: Gunnolf or Arild for further information 

THANK YOU

Any Horde RP guilds?

YES

there is a guild named "STORMHEART" 

Is anyone still roleplaying? i'm in sylvanas at the legion expansion, if you know of a rp guild or just want to rp contact my horde character Carnelion

On 6/21/2017 at 6:54 AM, Alashky said:

Is anyone still roleplaying? i'm in sylvanas at the legion expansion, if you know of a rp guild or just want to rp contact my horde character Carnelion

Im also on Sylvanas  looking to Rp as any faction.