Peluche

Devblog 1

24 posts in this topic

Changes in the communication
We wish to improve communication to keep you always informed about news from the server. But we have also decided to relaunch our Twitter accounts, they now serve to inform you of live development, many tweets are made during the day and often accompanied by screenshots! But also, we decided to set up a weekly news blog that will serve for development that will aim to communicate what has been done and what will be.

The Authenticator comes on Firestorm!
We announced it during the teasing Firestorm, it is almost ready, I speak of course of the Authenticator! We finished the implementation and it's currenly under testing. It remains however to manage its installation on the webwebsite and the launcher. The authenticator will secure your accounts. It will ask you a code that will be generated by an application on your mobile (Google Authenticator). You can enable this security option from the Account Management. Here the design of the page:

1445697113-firestorm-authenticator1280.j

Copies and character transfers.
As announced during the week, copies and character transfers will make their comeback next week. We will turn them from copies of Mists of Pandaria kingdoms to those of Warlords of Draenor, and then we will do the same to the kingdoms Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm ones. Transfers will be reactivated for Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor. We will also work on a solution that will allow you to downgrade your characters an expansion to another (Warlords of Draenor to Mists of Pandaria example).

Auto-connection with the launcher!
We deployed a new feature of the launcher: self-connection to the game If you click "Play", the game will launch and will connect automatically with your account in the game It will use the account configured on the launcher... This feature is only available for the moment on Warlords of Draenor but will arrive very quickly for previous expansions.

Download Warlords of Draenor.
Currently you cannot download the full client Warlords of Draenor from the launcher, you have to download it from ingame. We will work on this priority in order to allow you to download this expansion without needing to stay ingame.

News and lists of friends connected on the launcher.
The launcher will continue to expand in service. We'll implement the news, so you can keep informed of the latest news from the server launcher. But in addition to this, we will establish the list of online friends on the launcher. So you see, your contacts, connected in play in order to join and play with him!

The character portraits!
This week we introduced the avatars for your characters on the website and the forum. We started with a beta test reserved for Warlords of Draenor. We were able to correct the major problems and have deployed on all expansions. The remaining problems will be corrected. To generate the avatar of one of your characters, simply connect and disconnect your character. The generation may however take some time. You can create a new portait every 24 hours. The generation of more characters also will come in the coming weeks.

The FAQ coming soon!
We worked on the FAQs for the webwebsite, you can find its design below. It will be divided into several categories, each category will contain subcategories that themselves contain questions with answers. You have the option to review and give a grade to the answers to highlight their relevance and assistance in solving your problem.

1445698015-firestorm-faq.jpg

To simplify the reading the Frequently Asked Questions, a search bar will be present. Search will be made in the content of the questions, but also answers keywords associated internally.

Some patches on the website.
Your connection history has been re-made. Previously there was a problem, it was sorted by expansion and not by date. We solved this problem in order to make this a more relevant history of the connections. It allows you to check if abnormal activity occurred on your account. We also reviewed the prices and quantity of components of the Wrath of the Lich King shop. We will add items in the "Transmogrification" category of Cataclysm shop as well as new components for crafting.

Top PvE on the website
We will soon implement a top PvE for guilds. This ranking will be made for guilds on each expansions. You will find a first page with overall and progression of each guild.

1445697110-firestorm-guildranking.jpg

It will be possible to see the detail for each guilds and see its progress for each instances. Informations for every fights will be shown. The guild leader can even add a video of the kill in question.

1445697121-firestorm-guildranking-fiche.

Highmaul and The Blackrock Foundry and Blackrock!
We finished the scripts of the first three bosses of Blackrock Foundry, they are also available on the test realm. It should arrive during November. We are currently working on the fourth boss to get it out as quickly as possible on the test realm. We plan to release the next bosses wing on the test realm. Once we have completed the wing, they will be available on our production realms. We also made various corrections on Highmaul.

Innovations for the garrisons!
Since several weeks we started again the development of garrisons to finish the remaining buildings. This week our teams have worked on the salvage yard which was available last Monday. We are currently working on the Lumber mill. Once finished, we will do the remaining buildings. After that, we will go out for Level 2 buildings.

The Siege of Orgrimmar and the Throne of Thunder!
We just released the first three bosses of Throne of Thunder in Heroic. The week after, the second wing of the Throne of Thunder will also be available on Heroic. In parallel, we worked on the third bosses of the Siege of Orgrimmar, and we should release it in November also. We will try to release a new boss every two or three weeks for Orgrimmar.

Cross-realm Battlegrounds and arenas for Mists of Pandaria.
Next week we'll start cross realms battlegrounds and arenas on Mists of Pandaria. So you will be able to fight against Rassharom players in Battlegrounds! After that, we will implement the old content (the raids and dungeons) from the latest expansions to offer optimal content across all of our platforms.

Balancing classes and patches on spells.
Our Mists of Pandaria realms, we hard worked monks and warriors' spells, but paladins, warlocks and rogues are the next! However, we need reports on other classes, please report issues on our bugtracker: http://tracker.pandashan.com/projects!

Various fixes.
On Warlords of Draenor, we fixed the Headless Horseman of Hallow's End. Fixes on Hallow's End gears was also deployed out on all our expansions. On Cataclysm side we fixed the distribution of conquest points that had few problems lately. It takes place every Wednesday now at around 6am. On Dalaran, we fixed NPCs selling items superior at 200 ilevel. We also repaid the players who bought this kind of gears. We also made some fixes on the transmogrification for Warlords of Draenor.

Optimization of customer support.
Internally we continued to improve our customer support tool to effectively and quickly respond to queries on the shop support. The objective is to always offer the best possible service to guarantee you the best experience on our servers.

Edited by Peluche
10 people like this

Awesome!

Looks amazing!

Edited by Inveric

Copies and character transfers.
As announced during the week, copies and character transfers will make their comeback next week. We will turn them from copies of Mists of Pandaria kingdoms to those of Warlords of Draenor, and then we will do the same to the kingdoms Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm ones. Transfers will be reactivated for Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor. We will also work on a solution that will allow you to downgrade your characters an expansion to another (Warlords of Draenor to Mists of Pandaria example).

i can't see. on Warlords of Draenor.. to transfer mop 

Cross-realm Battlegrounds and arenas for Mists of Pandaria.
Next week we'll start cross realms battlegrounds and arenas on Mists of Pandaria. So you will be able to fight against Rassharom players in Battlegrounds! After that, we will implement the old content (the raids and dungeons) from the latest expansions to offer optimal content across all of our platforms.

But where is WOD crossrealm battlegrounds and pre WOD content on it? 

1 person likes this

Nice!!

Hype!

;)

Well done.

and what about cross-realm arenas and bgs on wod? It's kinda low pop there and arena queues at high rating are retarded

and what about cross-realm arenas and bgs on wod? It's kinda low pop there and arena queues at high rating are retarded

It's coming soon, after MoP :)

2 people like this

HYPE ! 

1 person likes this

Peluche please fix Holy Shield from Paladin :CCC!

HYPE ! 

NO!

QQ why not Oo

was a long-awaited new for IGNITION GUILD-the best of Spanish Realms

Balancing classes and patches on spells.
Our Mists of Pandaria realms, we hard worked monks and warriors' spells, but paladins, warlocks and rogues are the next! However, we need reports on other classes, please report issues on our bugtracker: http://tracker.pandashan.com/projects

I think you meant "we hard worked Warlocks, Rogues and Paladins' spells, but Monks and Warriors are the next. Because actually Warrior only got 2 spells fix! Only two, and one of them got the spell to be more bugged.

I think you meant "we hard worked Warlocks, Rogues and Paladins' spells, but Monks and Warriors are the next. Because actually Warrior only got 2 spells fix! Only two, and one of them got the spell to be more bugged.

I Prever more warlock fixes :p, Demo ain't really vailable in pve atm. But i have to agree with you that warlocks did receive alot of fixes and that they can soon fix on other classes. Since the affliction and destruction spec are working close to perfect. But the more they fix the better it is ofc, so if they fix warlocks so they are close to how they should be then they can work hard on other classes!

1 person likes this

I Prever more warlock fixes :p, Demo ain't really vailable in pve atm. But i have to agree with you that warlocks did receive alot of fixes and that they can soon fix on other classes. Since the affliction and destruction spec are working close to perfect. But the more they fix the better it is ofc, so if they fix warlocks so they are close to how they should be then they can work hard on other classes!

Yes my friend xD we all want more fixes Haha.

1 person likes this

Can we get a word about a W.o.D. PVE server and W.o.D. models/textures in M.o.P.?

On 10/30/2015, 5:46:54, Peluche said:

I hope it's soon, because 3v3 is completely dead. Not to mention 5v5. with cross-realm arenas there will always be queues (fast. if not instant) and you won't have to fight only 1 or 2 different teams in 2s. Right now if you are 2k+ you litterally fight 2 or 3 different teams all the time. The best part is that 3s will be alive with cross-realm arenas. That would make all pvpers happy, and I believe a ton of players will come back to the server. It's a win win situation. So many players quit playing here because of long queue times and because 3s is a dead bracket here. Really, ALOT of players that I knew and I played with...

Edited by Shapeshiftyz
2 people like this

Okay thX looks cool.

But here:

We have this problem for 3 month!!!!

Why you blocked us?!?!?!?

i am not sure that i post in the correct thread. if i am not pls tell me where.

i would like to know why only warlords Of Draenor realms ar pvp. is there a possibility to have a WOLT pvp realm or only pve as already it is??

i would like to know why only warlords Of Draenor realms ar pvp. is there a possibility to have a WOLT pvp realm or only pve as already it is?? get-mobdro.com

Edited by khanahai17