Shelby

Development Blog 4

41 posts in this topic

Here's another development blog where you can find out what's coming up in the Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor and Legion expansion.

Starting off with the Mists of Pandaria, we have and will continue development at the spell level. Now a fundamental element and remains the basis of any server. We have integrated a new developer who worked with the Quality Assurance Team to correct various spell problems. As for PvE content, we plan to release the last bosses from http://www.wowhead.com/zone=6738 on the live realms (without the loot, and they will be still in testing) normal mode. As soon as the test phases and the fare done, we'll attack heroic mode for the last Mists of Pandaria raids.

As for Warlords of Draenor, we decided to back on what we had said: to get out of the mythical mode for all current raids. We chose to focus on 6.2 content instead. We would have liked to respect the order of the raids, but the content from 6.2 is in high demand (the most requested). On the contrary, to the mythical content that would benefit only a few players (one must look at the numbers of times that Black Hand died in heroic to realize it).  We, therefore, preferred to start the contents of patch 6.2 "The Infernal Flames." We have therefore planned the development of the quest suite to access the Jungle of Tanaan and also to obtain the Shipyard. Then implement the quests in the Tanaan Jungle area.

Moving on to PvE content for Warlords of Draenor, the development of http://wowhead.com/zone=6984 is well under way and the release of the dungeon is scheduled for December. Development of the legendary quest suite will continue. Finally, the most awaited part of this new patch: https://wowhead.com/zone=7545, we have started to develop the next Warlords of Draenor raid. To recap, we expect a relatively significant update in January that will include the Naval Shipyard, parts of the Tanaan Jungle, the first bosses of https://wowhead.com/zone=7545, and as well a new season of arena.

Now it's Legion's turn! As you saw last week, we released a new dungeon: http://wowhead.com/zone=7812. We have started two more dungeons and hope to be able to get one more before Christmas. So we have a real output pace of PvE content on Legion.

Concerning zones and quests, we have finished the first three chapters of Val'sharah and working on others. Our goal is to have the quests of all the functionality in all areas so that we will take them out incrementally. We have started to work on the World Quests for the zone Azsuna. This area contains a good one hundred; there will be a rotation every 2 - 3 days, and we will have eight quests with each rotation. Once Azsuna's world quests are over, we will proceed with Val'sharah as soon as the all the chapters have released. We plan to take out all the chapters of one zone and then to release the related World Quests.

In addition to the world quest system, we have attacked the development of the three World Bosses, and they will be available in-game soon. We will obviously continue our work on spells. Our objective is to be able to propose to you as soon as possible the first season of the Arena in Legion, which should take place during January.

21 people like this

I'm really excited to see more changes!

Edited by DrSandwich
2 people like this

i hope we can get the hellfire citadel bosses implemented in legion too and the garrisons that arent working as well,with that said another thing that i hope about the legion dungeons is neltharion's lair 

2 people like this

Good news :) 

1 person likes this

I hope we can get the 3rd slot of relics and appereances in legion soon.

2 people like this

For  3rd relic we need questline.. for all classes   and i guess its  impossible  right now...
btw  fix all  questline is hard job ..  its a lot of  normal quests  and worldquests etc.. dungeons..  Admins could  hackfix it with some    custom      quests... Like  30x dungeon HC   complete..
Anway  cg for starting job on  worldquests!

2 people like this

Appearances work @wayne

1 person likes this

Now this is really what I was asking for since the begining - a guideline- a list of things that we can expect, no dead lines but objectives and aprox planings so that we can work our characters accordingly.

One thing though is  not contemplated in any place. The gathering professions like skining, mining and herbalism in broken islands.
is this something  possible to implement?
Leatherworking, blacksmith, alchemy and all professions based on gathered mats are working or at least seems to even gettin legion recipes.
For now gathering professions allow gathering but we gather nothing after digging, skining or herb cutting.

IMHO allowing legion leveling for professions will increase user interaction and give some bones to chew to most of them.
Anyway, thanks for all your work.

Kordana the Malefic - got the title today coool :)

1 person likes this

Glad you took your time to explain, this is what the server needed.

Keep up the great work!

2 people like this

I hope you guys will fix the cosmetics to be able to transmog not only with cloth(yes, it only work on cloth), with all type(mail, leather. Plate)... If you don't know what I'm talking about.. It's the crown of eternal winter + the other cosmetics. 

And the other thing are the 2 flying mounts.. We need them fixed!!!

OOO  very very GOOD JOB

On 11. 12. 2016 at 9:47 PM, Inveric said:

Now it's Legion's turn! As you saw last week, we released a new dungeon: Maw of Souls

Yeah, after release this dungeon works just fine with loot and everything. Then some minor update happened and last boss become unkillable. Its reported on bugtracker, but nobody could even rise priority or marked it as 'report confirmed'. I hope that after you release more dungs, they will be working more than 2 days.

PS: Really nice to see what are you worknig on at least.

20 minutes ago, Donix said:

Yeah, after release this dungeon works just fine with loot and everything. Then some minor update happened and last boss become unkillable. Its reported on bugtracker, but nobody could even rise priority or marked it as 'report confirmed'. I hope that after you release more dungs, they will be working more than 2 days.

PS: Really nice to see what are you worknig on at least.

It should be fixed after this restart :3

Thank you so much for russian language)

but 132 error =(

Edited by Sunwell

One word: HYPE.

Don't forget Nightwing, Vial of the Sands and flying mounts which can carry people. All them are bugged!

Good work, Firestorm.

After the last fix - change log 13 the SIDEWINDERS are suposed to be fixed. But this is not happening
Sidewinders
1. Using Sidewinders should replace multi-Shot - this is BUG because I use both Sidewinders AND multishot
2. Using lone Wolf talent should deny the posssibility to use pets. - BUG. every time I log my hunter one of my pets appears even if I didn't called him and pet spells and atacks/functions are normal and counted also by recount.. 
3. Using Marked Shot and Hunter marks - BUG - No matter the talent set, spell cast or other Hunters Mark is not applyed resulting in never been possible to proc the Marked Shot. Hunters Mark is a CAPITAL importance atack of the Marksmanship hunter - afterall it is giving the name of this class!!!

I made also this post in Tracker but is better to  let you know both ways.
Thanks for all you do. I hope you'll find a solution.

Just end current wod season so we can be happy and implement s3 ty :)

Guys id like if you can Fix the Death knight class in Legion because the only runeforge enchant that i and all other players have is the ice one and some of us preffer to be blood or plague death knighs

Not that frost isnt fun but ... its not fun at all

1 person likes this

still waiting in legion for the new content

Fix the Greeed golden trait and rupture spell for rogues please these spell are bugged since the starting of legion....

please....fix MM hunter =((

1 person likes this

Hunters the forgotten class we shall be called. because there are other MORE important things than fixing wht ... a hunter specs... nah... who cares about this class? It is  something that we hear everytime a hunter dares to ask WHEN  will we be able to play doing normal damage . 
Dare to  speak in the name of the hunters and you'll get this exact reply: Devs have more important things to do that afect game play for all. 
So my dear hunters let us write a letter to Blizzard asking to eliminate the hunters class for next expansions considering that we are sort of  NOBODY cares  for class.

And yes... I am angry like hell... it is already 2017.

3 people like this

Hunters the forgotten class we shall be called. because there are other MORE important things than fixing wht ... a hunter specs... nah... who cares about this class? It is  something that we hear everytime a hunter dares to ask WHEN  will we be able to play doing normal damage . 
Dare to  speak in the name of the hunters and you'll get this exact reply: Devs have more important things to do that afect game play for all. 
So my dear hunters let us write a letter to Blizzard asking to eliminate the hunters class for next expansions considering that we are sort of  NOBODY cares  for class.

And yes... I am angry like hell... it is already 2017.

1 person likes this

MM hunters , they give a sh1t about that spec. we got 1 fix since launch. Its promising.

2 people like this

My opinion for the future: I hope will never start the season like on wod with equipment FUN-modified with less iLvL than normal, hope so that will be the right sesason with the right contents avaiable. The right season started at the right time, no more fun-(shit)content.