skylar

[Declined]WoD Stat Reforging

8 posts in this topic

I already posted this idea in suggestions as well. I suggest bringing back stat reforging and enable it for pve and pvp. Stat reforging was one of the fun parts about the game. This is one of the reasons why I still play the MoP sever even though I enjoy WoD more.

19 minutes ago, skylar said:

I already posted this idea in suggestions as well. I suggest bringing back stat reforging and enable it for pve and pvp. Stat reforging was one of the fun parts about the game. This is one of the reasons why I still play the MoP sever even though I enjoy WoD more.

Blizzard turn down reforging there isn't reforging anymore

32 minutes ago, xandrion said:

Blizzard turn down reforging there isn't reforging anymore

I know, but I was hoping Firestorm would bring it back.

7 hours ago, skylar said:

I know, but I was hoping Firestorm would bring it back.

They can't do it

They can do it but WoW with reforging was more unbalanced same as it is with sockets on Warlords of Draenor where you can put sockets only to few PvE items.

As Xandrion said, Blizzard removed Reforging from game since Warlords of Draenor.

I totally miss sockets in items but what can I do when I want to play WoD, you have to put up with it or play on older expansion.

tigd-logo.png

2 hours ago, xandrion said:

They can't do it

24 minutes ago, Tigd said:

They can do it but WoW with reforging was more unbalanced same as it is with sockets on Warlords of Draenor where you can put sockets only to few PvE items.

As Xandrion said, Blizzard removed Reforging from game since Warlords of Draenor.

I totally miss sockets in items but what can I do when I want to play WoD, you have to put up with it or play on older expansion.

tigd-logo.png

We can't do it, the data dosent exist anymore 

Just now, Ouroboros said:

We can't do it, the data dosent exist anymore 

But I mean some custom NPC as was transmogrifier on WotLK. But we don't need reforging anymore.

tigd-logo.png

There is a point as to why some items for PVP are literally the same except for secondary stats.