MiWo

mop Siege of Orgrimmar : Spoils of Pandaria

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the 10th boss from Siege of Orgrimmar, Spoils of Pandaria, is now available for tests.

WoWScrnShot_080316_170437.jpg.197d0ac75f

Please, feel free to report any bug you find so we can fix them before the release on our live servers.

Great job but pliz Fix Galakras second phase .... guns dont works in the towers.! we can't pass galakras...so its mean we can't make test runs 

When will boss be released

Where is the boss, 5th September is already gone now and its been 10 days since you said that in written, can you please give us the exact date and time when the boss is gonna be released please......

I guess it will come with the next update.

so than he must 2 Bosses release....all time waiting waiting and nothing added!!!

1 person likes this

Miwo actually September goes to end and we dont have new Bosses in SOO...what happened???I remember in one Update was saying so every month comes one new Boss in SOO but actually nothing here and all pve guilds wait and ppl bored!!!!We need new challange and where is update from 19/09/16??? You guys focus only on Legion or no time for Mop pve side???It will be great when a statement comes about updates and new bosses.

2 people like this

Hi, everyone,

Sorry, the boss has been delayed due to a lot of reports, as it's a complex and unusual boss. I'm currently working on the issues, and as almost all is fixed, the boss should be released soon, now.

Moreover, the 2 next bosses (Thok and Siegecrafter) will be added to PTR in some days.

2 people like this