Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djreck

[Accepted]tournament events

5 posts in this topic

what about skirmish/bg event only on the tournament realm since we cant do the pve events, seems really unfair to me they can do the pve events and we sit here and can only wait for skirmish bg event

Greetings Djreck. First of all thank you for the suggestion. Sounds like a good objection to me. However, it's not in my power to decide such things. You gotta for an admin. Please be patient.

Kind Regards,

Firestorm Staff Team.

Greetings @djreck We understand what you mean about this and we're discussing it currently with our HGM Ellesar, we're coming up with future event(s) hopefully which will bring a big community as we're expecting it. But for now, I'll try to contact further on with our HGM/Admin to see if we can uphold more "small" events like before.

Kind Regards, 

Game Master Kiration.

thx for the fast reply, just meant because there was no honor event for over a month now

greetz

Greetings, @djreck

We're discussing those ideas now. The best option is to make honor bonus events twice in a month. Like 1st week bonus battlegrounds event then 1 week without any and the 3rd week make a bonus skirmish event. And rotate those every month. I don't know if it's possible to be made but we're looking into it. Thank you for the suggestion. 

1 person likes this