Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wtfhappened

Setup finally done.

57 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Hanzeedus said:

Looks better than my rig :D

^^ so yeha some things changed.. buyed a new shelf, and next month a new corsair case which comes now out.

Omg...... couldve spent the time and made a dual screen wallpaper. Not 2x same wallpapers :( Real waste

4 hours ago, Wtfhappened said:

^^ so yeha some things changed.. buyed a new shelf, and next month a new corsair case which comes now out.

Awe,some people rly live in great style,pls, nicht wegwerfen old stuf's,send them to me,iw collecting them :)

Edited by Azi

1 hour ago, Azi said:

Awe,some people rly live in great style,pls, nicht wegwerfen old stuf's,send them to me,iw collecting them :)

:D 

14 minutes ago, Wtfhappened said:

:D 

my setup is dirty af this week xD kZtDWYF.jpg

3 people like this

not a bad little setup.... reminds me of when i started my rig setup.... how i started except on amd side instead.... now i'm pushing 3 27" AOC E2752She's on a r9 390 8gb card.... ya don't need 3 but they're nice to have if u wanna run surround/eyefinity for gaming

8 minutes ago, Eulz said:

not a bad little setup.... reminds me of when i started my rig setup.... how i started except on amd side instead.... now i'm pushing 3 27" AOC E2752She's on a r9 390 8gb card.... ya don't need 3 but they're nice to have if u wanna run surround/eyefinity for gaming

Thats why i sold my 2 and 3th monitor and buyed a 4k 28" monitor.

Edited by Wtfhappened

2 minutes ago, Wtfhappened said:

Thats why i sold my 2 and 3th monitor and buyed a 4k 28" monitor.

i'd rather have the raw real estate.... i can't really tell the difference between 4k and 1080p with how my eyes r.... kinda like how some ppl can't see modern 3d... the raw real estate works better for me because of the game is center while the browser is to  my left and then whatever i want is to the right (vc, streaming, or whatever really) and i don't have to sort through to find what i need to bring it on screen

Just now, Eulz said:

i'd rather have the raw real estate.... i can't really tell the difference between 4k and 1080p with how my eyes r.... kinda like how some ppl can't see modern 3d... the raw real estate works better for me because of the game is center while the browser is to  my left and then whatever i want is to the right (vc, streaming, or whatever really) and i don't have to sort through to find what i need to bring it on screen

Trust me there is a huge difference between 1080p and 4K.

1 minute ago, Wtfhappened said:

Trust me there is a huge difference between 1080p and 4K.

i can't see the difference because of the shape my eyes r in... the prescription my eyeglasses r keeps me from telling the difference.... my mom couldn't tell the difference between 720p and 1080p and still can't to this day with her eye sight... if my eyes was in better shape and i could tell the difference i'd buy into the hype i'm sure but that isn't happening anytime soon for me

11813369_1157441270936553_9181480583454582437_n.jpg

The point is i'm sure you will see a difference between 4k and 1080p because its 1080x4 so it scaled down and especially for games you dont need to turn on MSAA cuz the pixels are so small. And the most 4k monitors have a good ISP which makes the colors way better (more colors and sharper) so you can check my screenshot on your 1080p monitor (you need to scale it down cuz its too big for 1080p as i said 4x 1080p) https://gyazo.com/3cbdf8ab5dbfa06d489bb6d1be704232

Edited by Wtfhappened

my last post here to tell u 1 last time and i will write it in caps in hopes that u will understand this time.... I CAN'T TELL A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 1080P AND 4K RESOLUTIONS BECAUSE OF MY EYESIGHT... no amount of screen shots will prove to me otherwise.... and i usually don't look at the jagged edges because i look at the game and not just the graphics.... so the 4k screenie means absolutely nothing to me... so understand what i'm saying... if english isn't your first language then translate the post to your native tongue by all means.... i complimented your rig... with the feeling that u wanna argue a moot point that 4k is somehow better then i'm not in it because i'm no longer replying.... u want 4k then by all means do it... i'll take better rig parts any day of the week over 4k resolution..... oh and for those who might wonder 4k resolution is actually 3840x2160 resolution... no actual 4,000 as the name implies.... same with the new 8k which is 7680x4320

@Eulz Increasing resolution isn't only for better "graphics" quality in games.

Noone can really see the difference in screen quality between 1080p and 2160p on 27-28 inches lel, (160 vs 80 ppi, you can only see pixels if you literally put yo face in da monitor at ~80ppi.)

But you have lot more place for interface and such (in WoW or video editor programs, desktop, etc), & in some games u even have more field of view.

I still could write a lot, but this argument is totally pointless.

22 hours ago, Eulz said:

so the 4k screenie means absolutely nothing to me...

To that: Try ~1080p on ~48 inches from ~40 cms away from the screen and and say this with headache xD

On 9/15/2016 at 4:04 PM, Imi. said:

@Eulz Increasing resolution isn't only for better "graphics" quality in games.

Noone can really see the difference in screen quality between 1080p and 2160p on 27-28 inches lel, (160 vs 80 ppi, you can only see pixels if you literally put yo face in da monitor at ~80ppi.)

But you have lot more place for interface and such (in WoW or video editor programs, desktop, etc), & in some games u even have more field of view.

I still could write a lot, but this argument is totally pointless.

To that: Try ~1080p on ~48 inches from ~40 cms away from the screen and and say this with headache xD

u jumped in awful late there huh @Imi. you're in here now trying to beat a dead horse. then u try and bring in the fact of pixels and say "graphics" in way that u try to make yourself sound superior... didn't impress me 1 ounce when putting it into perspective.... yes i know 4k is for more than gaming there captain obvious... i have built more rigs than i'd like to admit... so with your points being made they are moot... and when talking on a forum that is about gaming (this being a forum that deals with wow) know that the focal point is gaming regardless of what can and can't be done there keyboard warrior

13 hours ago, Eulz said:

u jumped in awful late there huh @Imi. you're in here now trying to beat a dead horse. then u try and bring in the fact of pixels and say "graphics" in way that u try to make yourself sound superior... didn't impress me 1 ounce when putting it into perspective.... yes i know 4k is for more than gaming there captain obvious... i have built more rigs than i'd like to admit... so with your points being made they are moot... and when talking on a forum that is about gaming (this being a forum that deals with wow) know that the focal point is gaming regardless of what can and can't be done there keyboard warrior

WTF m8

2 people like this

On 18/07/2016 at 10:58 AM, Souleater said:

im the only  guy here who playng on a piece of wood with 500 mb video card xD

At least you have a graphics card xD I'm using a crappy laptop with onboard intel "graphics" >.>

6 hours ago, Cyph1n said:

Nice. Next it to upgrade your phone with a decent camera xD

Lol do you have a vga camera? :P

S4 since release xD but i wasted my money for a 1070 which comes tomorrow xD

Edited by Wtfhappened

Nice looking rig and setup makes me jealous :)

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Cyph1n said:

Nice. Next it to upgrade your phone with a decent camera xD

Lol do you have a vga camera? :P

I also buyed a razer naga epic chroma xD  http://imgur.com/a/WgeCQ

5 hours ago, Wtfhappened said:

S4 since release xD but i wasted my money for a 1070 which comes tomorrow xD

Lol I had a S4 until a few months ago :P Now I have a Iphone 5S xD

And my mouse is a Logitech G800. Similar to the Naga but a lot cheaper. Same amount of buttons, ... Only difference is the brand basically. Hansol (the fire R1 mage) uses the same mouse.

On 5.10.2016 at 11:04 PM, Cyph1n said:

Lol I had a S4 until a few months ago :P Now I have a Iphone 5S xD

And my mouse is a Logitech G800. Similar to the Naga but a lot cheaper. Same amount of buttons, ... Only difference is the brand basically. Hansol (the fire R1 mage) uses the same mouse.

Sorry but i dont like Logitech they make stuff which is for kids because they looks so weird (my opinion) and yes i know razer is overpriced

GET ON MY LEVEL! :D SECOND 1070 IS HERE :D #HappyAF

E1eQRu9.jpg

2 people like this